Monday, July 7, 2014

Detailed Delicate Pattern With Pink Accents

Well I really couldn't think of a better title for this post. I tried, but I have no idea what to call this. I tried my hand with another detailed design, with the help of my trusty teeny detailing brush, and I kinda like the end result here! Keep reading to see the rest!

I don't think these are as neat as they could be, or as clean as I'd like, but they are still kinda cool! They were inspired by an image I saw on instagram, and I really wish I had saved it but I can't seem to find it now :( 
The white is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls  and the black is Milani-Black Swift. The gorgeous pink I used for the accents is OPI-Kiss Me On My Tulips. I am madly in love with this pink. It's so fabulous. 
Yes here is the pink again. So basically after laying down my white base I took my detailing brush dipped in black and went from there. I used the image (goddamn it I can't believe I didn't save it) to reference, though I changed up some parts a bit. After a (kind of embarrassingly long) while and some (pretty bad) neck cramps and (a lot of) frustration, I finally got these done!
I think my tiny brush gave up before I did. Some of its bristles have started sticking out, and it was just like "yeah dude I'm done with this nail stuff you're on your own" Despite the work (and cramps) these were a lot of fun to do, and I definitely want to keep trying detailed designs.

So what do you guys think of these? Please tell me in the comments below! Thanks for reading everyone, please come back next time!
Oh and watch soccer this week! I've got to see Germany beat Brazil, they're my favorite team to win this World Cup. My bet for the final is Germany against Argentina (sorry Netherlands I love you, but seriously Argentina is gonna pwn you if you play the way you did on Saturday).
Ok that's all, bye bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment