Sunday, August 17, 2014

Red And Silver Nail Art

HEEEY I'M BACK FROM CHINA!! I finally got back a week ago, but then was busy during the week that I didn't have time to post anything. I finally have some free time, so I have these fun nails to post for all of you! They're just a simple flashy design that I did quickly. I LOVEE red and silver combinations, if you use dark red they can be subtle with just a hint of sparkly sass, and if you use a bright red, like here, they can be flashy and bright! Keep keep keep reading!

So my friend gave me a new polish the other day, Nars-Yoshiwara, and it's the most amazing red I have. It's so juicy and bright, my nails look like candy. In the pictures it comes across a bit orange because it's so bright, but in real life it's a true red. The formula is flawless, I'm wearing 2 easy, even coats. There is a slight jelly-like translucence to this that just makes this red look so delicious! It also dries very quickly, which is great.
I then used some scotch tape to outline the V shape on each nail.I filled in with Nails Inc-Maida Vale which is a gorgeous silver glitter with some subtle blue undertones. I added some topcoat and that was it! 
What do you all think of this? It was very easy and I think I'll be doing this design again, for parties or outings. 
Thanks for reading everybody! I'm going to be busy this week, because marching band season has started (woooo) and practices have started, but I'll try to post as much as possible! I'll see you all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment