Sunday, November 24, 2013

Waterfall Lines Nail Art

Hi all! Whew it's been a while without a post, hasn't it? Well I'm back! And I've got some cool nail art to share with you guys! It's a waterfall mani! 
So this was my first time trying one of these, I think it came out quite nicely. 


The gold glitter polish on my pinky and index fingers is Sally Hansen-Gold Rush. The pretty seafoamy green base color is Inglot-390. It's my first Inglot polish! Well it's awesome, the formula was really good and built to a nice creamy opaque finish in 2 really easy coats. And gosh I love the color itself so much! I think it's quite unique in my collection. despite my love for greens like this, I don't really have many :(
For the waterfall lines part, I used 4 different polishes. The light blue, which doesn't really show up :( is China Glaze-For Audrey, the medium turquoise, which is also not showing up very well in these pics is Butter London-Slapper. The dark blue is Essie-Butler Please, and the nice gold is Revlon-Gold Coin. Have I ever mentioned my love of blue and gold together? I think it's my favorite color pairing.
To do the lines, I just used my really skinny striping brush and dipped it into each polish, then made the lines. I'm still not really great at making lines or using a striping brush, but this was good practice. Even if I messed up a few lines, it doesn't really show up!
That's all I have for this weekend. But it's a short week this week yay! Thanksgiving, anyone got fun plans? I'm so excited for this week, and hopefully I'll be able to get some sort of Thanksgiving mani up. No promises though, I might be too distracted EATING ALL DA FOOD. 
Ok well thanks for reading everyone!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment