Sunday, November 10, 2013

China Glaze-For Audrey Nail Art

Hello everybody! I hope you've all been enjoying your weekends! I had a long weekend this week (4 days!) and I really don't want to go back to school tomorrow :( But oh well to make things better I've got some nail polish and nail art to share with you guys! My awesome friend recently gave me some new nail polish for my bday, and I got to use one of them today! Here is my mani:
My new polish is, of course, China Glaze-For Audrey. I feel like this polish was really popular in the whole nail community, but I couldn't get my hands on it until now. And I'm so happy because it's such a nice color!
It went on really easily in 2 coats. It looks a little lumpy in these pics but it really wasn't in real life. Now the design I had in mind was sort of a roses look. I'm not really sure how well that came out...
I just used a dotting tool and dark blue polish to create the design. For the glitter gradients, I used Sephora Formula X-Light Me Up Edison. It's a really fun holographic gold glitter. 
So yeah that's all I've got on my nails this week. Here are the awesome polishes my friend got me:
From left to right, it's China Glaze-Fairy Dust, Prism, and For Audrey. Yay I'm going to call this birthday haul #2!
Thanks for reading this guys and enjoy your week!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment