Thursday, November 7, 2013

Essie-Bikini So Teeny

Hi everyone! Quick little post today, I just wanted to show you all what I've been wearing on my nails.I'm not usually a one color person...you know me, designs and glitter and what not. But today I was just like, you know, I bought this polish a while ago and it's so pretty and I haven't worn it yet. I was in a really periwinkle mood.
Also just a note, that I've been trying out a different camera, just out of curiosity. I'm not sure how I really like these new pictures, but I was just testing it out.
This is Essie-Bikini So Teeny, and this picture is not color accurate at all. Bikini So Teeny definitely has more purple undertones and is more of a periwinkle color. I also used Orly-Etoile on top, to give it some more shimmer. That doesn't really show up either. And usually I don't like polishes with shimmer. Like I said, really weird mood today.
And then guess what. I MATTED it! For those of you who know me, I NEVER matte things! Gosh I was like all sorts of messed up today. Shimmer, then matte...that NEVER happens! 
So yeah that's all I got for today. Oh also the formula is trash. It's like streaky and runny and thin and watery, and I can still see some bald/patchy spots even after I topcoated it. *sigh* and it was such a nice color too. 
This whole one color thing is so not me. 
Don't get used to it.
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment