Wednesday, November 6, 2013

My Birthday Balloon Mani!

Hey guys! Exciting post for you today! So I know I'm a couple days late with this post, but my SIXTEENTH birthday was on Monday! It was a pretty awesome day, starting with my counting down the minutes to Monday morning on a marching band bus coming back from Annapolis. But that's besides the point. And what would my birthday be without a manicure to go along with it?!
So I did these cute balloon nails!
Yay balloons! Is there any better way to celebrate your birthday than with balloons? I think not.
Except for cake.
And presents.
:P
I used a sponge to dab on a slight white "french" tip. After that I used a dotting tool to make the balloon shape. The colors, from pinky to thumb, are Zoya-Arizona, Essie-Playdate, Sally Hansen-Mellow Yellow, Essie-Turqoise & Caicos, and Francesca's-Bridesmaid.
I used a striping brush and black to roughly outline the balloons and add the string. These were meant to look a little cartoon-y and child-like. I also used Wet N' Wild-Kaleidoscope to add some glittery sparkle!
So yay that was my birthday manicure! 
Also, got myself some early birthday presents, the first of many to come I'm sure :P
The left is Sephora Formula X-Light Me Up Edison and the right is Sephora Formula X-Nova! Yay another polish named Nova! Be ready to see swatches of those coming up!
That's all for today guys thanks for reading!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment