Sunday, October 27, 2013

Halloween Mani!

Hi everybody! Quick little post for you guys today, I just had to show you all my Halloween manicure! 
So yeah I know I'm a little early but our town's Halloween parade is today, so I figured it's acceptable. you should see our flute section costumes... :P
So anyway i did a simple little tip design for Halloween:
Ugh I suck at doing tips. Never really liked tip designs. 
Anyway, I used 1 coat of base coat, then Zoya-Arizona for the orange tips. My secret tips weapon: reinforcement stickers. I stuck one on each of my nails then painted on the orange, pulled the stickers off and BOOM.
Instant almost-perfect tips. 
I used my little detailing brush and my black polish to outline the tips. I've never been good at outlining. Oh well :-/ practice makes permanent
I decided to spice things up with some glitter, so I took Maybelline-Clearly Spotted and applied it to my tips. Sigh, glitter always makes things better.
One coat of topcoat to make it shiny, and yay, my nails were done! 
So does anyone have fun Halloween plans? I plan on eating all our Halloween candy and only giving the trick or treaters the bad candy that I don't like. Call me a horrible human being, but I'm sure there are little kids who'd appreciate my 3 muskateers and milky ways, so it's mutually beneficial. 
But the kit kats are mine.
Our flute section Halloween parade costumes :P
I know, we're so cool.
Ok thanks for reading guys, and have an awesome Halloween! Eat lot's of candy!!!
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment