Sunday, October 6, 2013

Nail Art-Dot Circles

Yay I'm back! I'm posting omg I'm not dead and I'm here again! Yayayay!
Ok so this post might get weird seeing as I didn't get back from my marching band competition till 1 am, and then i was so hyper and I couldn't fall asleep until like 2 and then I got up at like 7 and I'm going a little sleep deprivation crazy and I've been listening to epic metal lord of the rings all day...but it's good, it's all good. We got first place so it's tooootally worth it
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
And I actually did nail art for you guys! How great is that?!?!
So these are my nails today...aren't they purdy? They're like little circles made of dots, like circles made of circles! 
And OMG I used PINK! I, like, never use pink polish, like, ever! 
But then the other day I bought 3 new pink polishes and I have NO IDEA WHY!! I was in like this really girly mood. So i was like yay pink I'm gonna use all my pretty new pink polishes today!
The pink on my pinky is OPI-Chic From Ears to Tail, and it's the nice pink with a little shimmer in it, but you can't see it. And the formula sucks. Like it was so thin and watery and streaky, but top coat makes everything better and now it looks perfect so WHATEVER!!!!! 
HA
The sparkly turquoise on my index finger is this random polish i picked up in China, but gosh isn't it awesome! The white base is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls. For the pink circlies, the large dots in the middle are Essie-Fiesta, and the other two are Francesca brand polishes, the light is Bridesmaid, and the dark is Stuck at Sea. God both those colors are like so illuminatingly bright i swear they glow in the dark. 
THAT'S AWESOME
For the blue nails the large dots are the random chinese nail polish, then the light blue is Zoya-Wednesday and the dark blue is Julep-Eloise.
Then I used a dotting tool to make the design, I mean, duh.
Sorry was that obnoxious?
Whatever I'm so hyper right now like I don't even care
My dotting tool got away from my in a couple places so some dots are just bigger than the others
:-/
AND LOOK HOW SPARKLY MY INDEX FINGER IS!!  And it even has pink shimmer in it so it like matches the whole blue/pink thing and I DIDN'T EVEN REALIZE THAT! Isn't that GREAT?!
So I finished with 2 coats of topcoat, yada yada yada. 
So there are awesome! Yay I'm sooooo happy that I actually got to paint my nails with something fancy for the first time in like 2 weeks!! And I love this design and I'm gonna be so distracted by my nails during class and stuff (oh please don't pretend that's never happened to you) but like WHATEVER
WOOO I'm in such a lord of the rings mood I hafta go watch the entire trilogy in a row right now. 
RIGHT NOW
Damn it I have school tomorrow.
And I have to make a cake.
LORD OF THE RINGS PICUTURE MARATHON
OMG I CAN'T EVEN SPELL PICTURE RIGHT
http://www.picturearchive.co.za/v/104719-0/Lord-of-The-Rings-Promos-Stills-LOTR182.jpg-yEnc-1-1-/
Heyheyhey bet you I can name all those characters just by their sillhoettes.
I have no idea how to spell silhouettes. Ok that was just luck.

 http://www.moviemail.com/film/dvd/The-Lord-Of-The-Rings-The-Return-Of-The-King-Extended-Edition/


http://www.imgbase.info/images/safe-wallpapers/tv_movies/the_lord_of_the_rings/16948_the_lord_of_the_rings.jpg
Heyheyhey look omg it's minas tirith hey I bet you i can tell you...some interesting fact about her that I can't think of right now
http://rosikifish.files.wordpress.com/2012/01/eowyn-fighting.jpg
Heyhey look it's Eowyn guess what she's like my favorite character ever
This is my definition of bad ass
Sorry Buffy
But I mean, how can she not be awesome? Her name has WIN in it!
Well not really
And she kills this baddie:
http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100309195059/lotrfanon/images/7/7d/Lord_of_nazgul.jpg
Via grammatical error
Just kidding
She killed him because she's the best
Ok I'm done now
Sorry about this guys
Bye
~Nova

P.S
Eowyn wins. 
I had to get that out



No comments:

Post a Comment