Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Glitter Nails With Zoya-Charla

Hey everyone happy hump day! I hope everyone's enjoying their week. The weather in NJ is finally clearing up, I think Spring is FINALLY here! haha I felt like it would never come! I also had a killer math test today. I mean... probability ...? Anyone...? I also have a kinda crappy physics test tomorrow lol no...
Today I have fun glittery nails to show you all! Yay glitter!

These nails are similar in design to the nails I did for Lincoln Center. But these are flashier and more fun like. Teehee
I used Zoya-Charla for the non glitter nails. The gold, green, and aqua-blue glitters were all to mimic the pretty shimmer of Charla, which always makes me think of a mermaid tail. 
To pile on the glitter, literally just pile it on. Apply a thick coat of clear polish, then use an orange stick to place random pieces of glitter everywhere and anywhere on the nail. I started from the tip and worked up the nail, making sure to overlap the glitters like scales or something.
You'll need lot's of topcoat to smooth out all dat glitter, I think I'm wearing about 4 coats here. But it's all worth it to see that awesome multicolored flashing sparkle!
I hope you all enjoyed! Wish me luck on my physics test! I feel like I have lot's of potential to do well on this test...
;) lol...because the test is literally about potential difference...
I'm funny
ok bye guys
~Nova

No comments:

Post a Comment