Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Geometric Triangles With Pops Of Color

Hey all, sorry I've been bad blogger lately. I've been busy all last week, one of my friends visited from California and we went on college tours for several days. So yeah I've been away, and unable to blog. I'm not sure how much time I'm gonna have in the coming weeks, I'm not really going to be home much and I'm leaving for China on Friday. But I've got some nail art for today!

I did these fun geometric triangle nails today on a white background. Then I added little pops of color, just to spice things up. I love doing geometric patterns like this, I always think they look nice. I love the way these nails look! I kept them on for quite a few days after, I kept getting distracted by them!
The white base is OPI-My Boyfriend Scales Walls. I don't remember all the colors, I just stood in front of my nail polish racks and picked out all the bright fun colors I could find. 
I wish I could have made my lines a bit neater. But from a distance I think they look alright! 

Ok I'm kind of exhausted, so this post was short. That's all I have for today, thanks for reading, I hope to get more posts in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment